We’ve helped dozens of Australasian organisations successfully bid to host international conferences. We regularly provide bid advisory and budget preparation services to tourism organisations, venues and convention bureaux throughout Australia and New Zealand.
Our close involvement in the world of international conferencing gives us a deep understanding of what international associations are looking for. We know New Zealand and Australia’s strengths as host nations inside out, from culture to infrastructure to key personnel.
A compelling bid is about far more than the destination. It’s vital to develop a clear conference vision at the very beginning, and to carry this through all aspects of your bid strategy. We can guide you through this process, show you how to really sell your credentials as a host association, and help you back up your bid with a solid logistical and financial case.
If you’re considering a bid, call Jan for a no-obligation chat: +64 9 360 1240.
- International Union for Health Promotion and Education World Conference
- Congress of the Asian Pacific Society of Respirology
- International Association of Women Judges Biennial Conference
- The Competitiveness Institute Conference
- Asian Australasian Congress of Anaesthesiologists
- Council of International Neonatal Nurses Conference